So for those of you who keep up with this blog, you might find the second part of this blog post funny and maybe interesting.
But before we get there....
Classes have started up again! Call me a dork, but I'm actually excited to have homework again. And I know a couple days from now I won't be saying that, but for right now I'm welcoming it. I like being busy and having things to do, so it's almost fun to have homework. But I'm still in denying the fact that I have math homework again...Summary of my classes:
English- This class is going to be a butt load of work and the professor basically told us the first reading assignment we aren't going to understand, but yet we have a quiz on it this Tuesday. Usually a literature class would excite me, but this one has rubbed me the wrong way thus far.
Political Science- Although I loathe all things government related, this class has the potential to be fun. I like my professor alot, and I think the way he runs the class is going to be a blast.
History- This is going to be interesting for sure. My professor is blind, which is a new experience for me. I really don't know what to think of this class yet. So that's it.
Philosophy- unsure. I don't think I'm going to like this class.
Math- I hate math, but I actually like this class. This is the only professor I have again this semester, and after a bunch of new faces, it's nice to see some new ones.
Theology- Oh. My. Gosh. This is going to be my favorite class this semester, I can tell you that already. I love my professor, and it helps that I know just about everyone in that class.
Also earlier this week I took this "What's your love language?" quiz. A bunch of Stark girls took the relationships interim and Lori had the book with the quiz. The results were as follows:
On a scale of 1-12
My top love language is Words of Affirmation with 11 points.
The rest are:
Quality time with 8 points
Acts of Service with 8 points
Receiving gifts with 2 points
Physical touch with 1 point.
Now I can hear several people(cough cough Em K) laughing at the fact that I scored a 1 in physical touch. I don't like to be touched- get over it! I don't think it comes as much of a surprise to anyone who knows me well that my top love language would be Words of Affirmation. It's an interesting little test. If you're curious how you rank you can take the quiz here:
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/personal-profiles/?profiletype=singles
It's an interesting little quiz. I'd say take it.
I also am applying to be an RA next semester. If you wanna know more then you should ask me, because I don't wanna spend to much time blogging about something that would be better talked about with someone directly.
I think that's all for now. More in a couple days I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment