Let me start by saying I absolutely hate this time of year. Housing is so messy.
And because the whole thing actually kind of exhausts me- I'm going to skip writing about how we picked roommates for next year and just tell you who they are.
My roommates for next year are Ashley Olsen, Lindsey Hegarty, Alyssa Slinkman, and Melissa Stalman.
I really don't know much about Ashley and Lindsey. I know Ashley is quiet and is a sweetheart and overall I think she'll be really easy to live with. I know Lindsey is a good friend of Melissa's, so that will be fine. I also know she doesn't like kids (She's gonna have to get over that one). But that's really all I know about her at this point. I am eager and excited to get to know them both more next year. And Alyssa is by far one of my best friends. I'm not anticipating any trouble living with her.
Obviously, I know Melissa. I can't imagine not living with her, so I am so thankful we were on the same page about living together next year. This girl has become one of my best and dearest friends and I can't imagine going into senior year without her.
![]() |
| Lindsey |
![]() |
| Ashley |
![]() |
| Alyssa |
![]() |
| Melissa |




No comments:
Post a Comment