Monday, June 30, 2014

Home

This week (for the most part) I have off of work...I get to spend several days away from campus, at home, with my family and other people who are near and dear to my heart. But I have come to realize the past few days that home will never completely have my heart again. There was a time in my life, where home meant the little yellow house in Hobart where I grew up. It meant being with my immediate family, my dogs, and my best friend.

Now? Now home looks a lot different. And I've come to realize that home is a lot of things. 

Home is the place where you are loved, no matter what.




Home is the place that you arrive and feel like you can plop down on the couch and just be for a while.






Home is the place where the people you love are...



Home is where you are challenged to grow- in whatever ways you need.





Home is where there is coffee...



And home is where there is always someone to hold your hand.



How blessed I am to have a home wherever it is I happen to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment