Come here my child
I’ll wipe all your tears
I’ll hold you close
And calm all your fears
I know her words
They hurt you so
So come here my child
For I’ll never let you go
And though they may see you
As just an annoying girl
To me you are more valuable
Then a most precious pearl
Though they may do or say things
Behind your back
In doing so they don’t realize,
all that they lack
Look at the children
Whose lives you have touched
Look at the little girl
Who to you once clutched
Look at those girls
Whose lives you’ve helped mend
Who’ve told you you helped saved them
By being a real friend
So though some you love may not value you
Let the truth be told
You, My servant
Are more precious than gold
So come here my child
And I’ll hold your hand
And when they try to knock you down
I’ll help you to stand
Stand firm in your faith
And what you believe
For I love you
More then your mind can conceive
So though they may be ashamed
To have you as a friend
In my eyes you are a precious child
With whom none can contend
So though they have hurt you
Please try to forgive
For being sad and angry
Is no way to live
And continue to love them
As I’ve called you to do
For your reward will be great
Oh, if only you knew
And please try to realize
This is all a part of my plan
For you to become as strong
As only I know you can
So though their words may hurt
And their actions cause you to cry
Remember that I love you
So much so, I was willing to die
I died on a cross
So that you could live
Live a life for me
Giving all you can give
So keep holding on my child
Keep fighting through
Fight through the pain, the tears
As I know you can do
Come here my child
For this you should know
While others may hurt you
I will never let you go.
1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Isaiah 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Isaiah 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
Micah 6:8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Luke 6:31-36 Do to others as you would have them do to you. "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful
No comments:
Post a Comment