Saturday, March 22, 2014

I'm gonna make it

This week has been challenging. The week to come will be even more so. 

But I'm gonna make it.

I'm gonna make it because there is a God who loves me watching over me, right this minute. He has planned out my days and knows what they will bring. And he will provide.

He is already providing. He is showing me how faithful He is, each and every day. 

This weekend I have seen him working in pretty awesome ways. 

1) friendship. The Lord has begun to heal a friendship that was very broken; one I had nearly given up on. But slowly and surely this past few months The Lord has been working to heal and to grow this friendship back into something beautiful. I'm not sure what changed, but I am soooo incredibly thankful. I have been blessed greatly through this friendship this past week. I can't wait to see what the Lord does from here.

I spent time with these two... 
Max came to visit trinity these past few days. It has been so fabulous to have him here with me! There is something so incredibly wonderful about having him near. I am blessed to have a brother that I can trust and rely on. 


And tonight, I danced the night away with some pretty incredible students from Elim Christian school. And with that, I danced away(more like the Lord took away) all my fears and nerves about this coming week. I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. God is providing. 

And I'm gonna make it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you Em! You are going to make it! I love your background by the way!

    ReplyDelete