Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful


I’m thankful for a God that I can always turn to who loves me very much
I’m thankful that I am at Trinity Christian College
I’m thankful that the transition to college life went smoothly
I’m thankful that God blessed me with amazing roommates
I’m thankful that Caroline is here with me
I’m thankful for Mama Carp and the whole Carp floor
I’m thankful for Kaity, Cassandra, Shma, Brittany, Ranesha, and Lori(aka the Hallway Bible Study) and their amazing friendships
I’m thankful for new friends and sisters 
I’m thankful that no matter where I am laughter can be heard
I’m thankful that I get at least 3 hugs a day now 
I’m thankful for a good class schedule and good classes
I’m thankful for girls who call me “mama” because I like feeling like I’m helping them
I’m thankful for front desk because it allows for great bonding time
I’m thankful for Blink and Dutch Blitz
I’m thankful that no matter where I am on campus my bed is less then 10 minutes away
I’m thankful that I’m close to home so I can go home whenever I need too
I’m thankful for late night chats in the hallway 
I’m thankful for movie nights
I’m thankful that I always have someone to go to lunch or dinner with
I’m thankful for floor dinners
I’m thankful for Outcry
I’m thankful for feeling at home at Trinity.


There’s lots of things that I’m thankful for. That list only took about 5 minutes at the most to come up with. I wonder what would happen if I spent an hour writing down things I’m thankful for. The point is sometimes it’s good to just sit back and see how good I have it. I’m at an amazing school, with amazing friends with whom I can talk about anything with. I am so blessed. God has given me so much. I need to be thankful more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment