Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Deck the Halls, first final.

It’s been a couple days since I posted anything- so here goes.

My life have been consumed with decorating the hall for South halls competition “Deck the Halls.” We put countless hours into making our hall a lifelike candyland board.




Let me just say we did a pretty freaking incredible job.








There was probably at least 10 hours put in on the hall if not more. We worked our butts off well into the night…




The whole hall got involved which was super cool

And boy were we excited. We all wanted to win so badly.






Turns out after all of our hard work we didn’t even place.

Stark floor won, and since that’s my second floor that I'm an honorary member of, I’m so excited for them. I even helped them and donated lights and other props. I’m still disappointed we didn’t win, but I am glad the prize went to Stark floor instead of any of the other floors it could have gone too. Losing to them is much more tolerable, I think.

After Deck the Halls my life was taken over by studying for a PE final I hadn’t prepared for once. The thing about PE is it is a super easy class and the test was going to be easy, I knew that in my head, but there are a lot of little things you have to know. And it’s a good thing I spent a good two hours last night studying or else I wouldn’t have done the best because the test was all of the little details. And I’m super thankful that Caroline allowed me to shut myself in her room while she was gone so I could actually get some studying done.

Today’s to do list? Go to Math, lunch, clean, call Kieffer, go shopping/get starbucks with Caroline, go to Carp floor party, homework, sign club concert, homework, sleep. But hey, I like being busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment