Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy day :)

Life is good.

The beginning of this week was exhausting. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. Mainly because I had lots of homework, papers, and a huge presentation due today that was consuming most of my time. This said presentation was also my final for this class, so it was kind of a big deal. I stressed out about it, and kept changing it and kept rewriting parts of the 10 page paper that went along with it over and over again. It stressed me out more then it should have.

Then today I got it over with. I presented and I think it went well. I’m not so sure about the paper, but whatever. I felt completely and totally overjoyed when the whole thing was over with. I got super slap happy and felt so relieved. It made the whole day amazing. It was a day full of laughter and fun and cleaning(which believe it or not is fun when you listen to disney music the entire time)

So yeah. There’s some insight into my day or week.

Did I mention I got my hair cut? It’s not super noticeable unless you know me really well. But I can definitely tell a difference and I kinda sorta like it a lot.

Oh yeah. For the month of December every day I’m going to try and post two things:
1) Something I am looking forward to that has something to do with Christmas
2) Something that made me laugh

So today, I am looking forward to getting to spend time with my extended family over Christmas. I didn’t get to see anyone of thanksgiving, so this will be the first time since I left for school.

So many things made me laugh today. A text from my best friend, random stories, but most of the time my friend Kaity is the cause of laughter. It seems every couple minutes she says something that makes me fall over laughing.

So yep. That’s all for now. Time to get some serious shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment