This week was the last week of classes for my first semester of college!!! -does happy dance-
I’ve been ready for the semester to be over for a while now. I really hate my history class and my math class constantly has me down on myself. Even though I do well on all the homework assignments and understand the more difficult problems, I struggle with the easy ones because I tend to over think them. I did horrible on my last test so I’m kinda stressed out about that final.
There’s been a lot going on this week for everyone really. There’s just been a lot going on and I think everyone really needs a break. Now that finals are coming up everyone is a little more tense and the little things bother people more then they usually do. When I’m in my room I tend to be more stressed about studying and more stressed about little things that I probably really don’t need to be stressed out about.
So I’ve spent more time upstairs this week then usual. Which is a problem in some ways, but it does make things easier for me personally. I’ve spent lots of time in Lori’s room, studying and laughing. It’s so nice to have a place I can go where I can just relax and get things done and just feel totally like me. I don’t know what I would have done with Lori this week. She welcomed me into her room whenever I needed it and let me vent and made me laugh kind of a lot. It’s hard to describe how much it means to me that she welcomes me with a smile whenever I walk into her room. I love that girl.
Kaity’s also been a big help this week. Sometimes without even knowing it. It’s so easy to get stressed about finals and then walk up there and within seconds she says something that makes me laugh so hard I cry. For example, while I’m writing this blog post she’s talking about how much she loves breathing. She makes life crazy and I love it.
I also love how the girls on Stark floor have completely accepted me as one of them. One of the girls, Sarah, has said multiple times this week how I am one of them and how I belong with them and things like that. Every time it makes me smile and makes me feel so loved and special. All the other girls are the same, especially Lori, Kaity, Cassandra, Shma, Brittany, Rachel, Ranesha, Abby, Rachel, Sarah, and Brittany. Sometimes when I hang out with them I forget I’m not actually a Stark because they just treat me as one of them! I think they even forget sometimes I’m not on their floor, and I know for a fact Lori forgets because she’s told me multiple times. I feel so loved by all of them and it’s hard to describe how amazing that feels. I went ice skating with them today and I really did forget for the most part that I wasn’t really one of them. But you know what, I kind of have started considering myself a mini stark this week. And I like it.
I think that Trinity is the perfect place for me. Even though there were times this week I questioned if I belonged here God always brought something along to show me, “Yes you do.” When I struggled with feeling like me He brought me to friends who I feel completely comfortable with. It’s amazing to me how much God has blessed me with since I’ve been here. He’s blessed me with amazing friends, and a place where I can grow and become the person He wants me to be.







No comments:
Post a Comment