But right now I figured I better update you all on my grandpa.
He does officially have cancer, and it is spreading rapidly. As of right now he has decided not to undergo treatment, and wants to spend his time with family and not in the hospital.
My mom and grandma are really pushing for him to do radiation. He will not do chemo, but if radiation is an option they obviously want him to try it. But as of right now it's looking like he will not be undergoing treatment.
Please keep him and my family in your prayers these next weeks. This is not easy for any of us. Many tears have been shed these past few days. Seeing my parents cry lets me know how serious this really is.


Right now, I'm just praying for a miracle.



Emily, I am so sorry that you and your family are going through such a rough time. I know how you are feeling as I went through the same with my grandfather four years ago. I pray that things turn for the better for your grandpa, may His will be done. Stay strong Emily :)
ReplyDelete