Monday, November 26, 2012

Kaity

People. You all need to know...this girl is wonderful. 



She fills my life with sooooo much joy and happiness. She makes me laugh till I cry, and makes me laugh when I am crying. She is super kind and caring. She is beautiful inside and out. And I am so incredibly grateful that I can call her one of my best friends.

Tonight I got to hang out with her for the first time in a week. I love it when we get to spend time catching up and just chatting and laughing together. Here's some quotes from our evening:


"when you see a window do you ever want to just stick your head out it, or dive out of it and feel the glass crashing?" 

"I wish I was a piece of flem in someones throat...I like flem but some people don't so i'm going to stop talking about it now"

"I want a pacifier don't get me wrong...but im afraid if I get one people will think i need psychiatric help! maybe you can just get my a pacifier for secret time."

"That wasn't as dramatic as i wanted it to be because I got stuck in the blanket"


















No comments:

Post a Comment