Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful day 10 and 11

Thankful day 10.

Yesterday, I was thankful for Lette. Actually, I'm thankful for Lette every day. 



Lette is just so sweet. Sometimes I don't even know how to handle her awesomeness. She is a fantastic friend. She is always there for me to laugh with, cry with, or run to if I need help. She always goes above and beyond in everything she does and is such a light for Christ. I have so enjoyed getting to know her these past few months, and look forward to getting to know her more in the upcoming months. 

Thankful day 11- which is actually today's post

Today I am thankful for the church I have been attending this semester. The sermon today was so good. And ill probably post about that sometime soon, so thats all im going to say for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment