Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 5

5. Share: old photos of you/family.

Well, okay. If you insist. 

Daddy and Me :)

Dad and I again

Pooh sticks


No wonder people thought we were twins!
What a little ham!




Classic 90s child


Brother love

So freaking adorbs

Max and I :) always the best of buds. 

Highs/lows
High- there were so many highs today. To name a few:

  • Sleepover with Kieffer- I LOVE that girl. so much.
  • Playing games with Max and Kieffer- oh boy. The three of us were hilarious together. We played lots of rounds of "Qwirkle" which if you haven't played, you should. We played it past 11pm last night and then a couple more rounds this morning. SO. FUN.
  • Em K came over for the afternoon...oh how I miss my best friend. Love her. Love her company. Love the two of us together. Love that she is completely a member of my family (Max and I made HER set up the wii game we were going to play). 
  • Watching Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my mom (-unashamed smile-
  • Good friday service at church
  • A clean and pretty room
Low of the day-
Uhhhh....there wasn't really a low to this day. If I had to pick, it's that right now I'm really really sleepy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment