- You spend most of your day, as in 95% of your day, writing lesson plans
- You realize you haven't eaten anything in over 18 hours
- You realize you haven't peed since approximately 9am- and it's 7:39pm
- You only get 2 hours of sleep and don't have time to take a nap
- You drink an average of 6 cups of coffee in a five hour period
- You realize showers are totally optional
- It is appropriate to wear the same shirt two days in a row
- You think at some point dropping out of college seems likely
- You fall asleep on your RA within minutes when she's cuddling you on the couch
How do you know it's finals week?
I know it's finals week because I get to pop a balloon every time I come back from a class :)
ReplyDeleteYou should be getting to pop one right about now! No more sped! Im sad we don't get to sit next to each other in class and share goldfish and gum anymore!
ReplyDelete