I feel like I have much to say and very little to say all at the same time. So let's start with the basics.
I talked in my last blog about my first day with Jenna. It's probably best at this point to say our first day was the best day and each day after that got significantly worse. By the time Friday finally came around I was exhausted- mentally, physically, and emotionally.
I'm still excited to work with Jenna. I know I am going to learn a lot because this precious young lady has a lot to teach me. But I am definitely holding fast to God's promise to replenish the weary as I get ready to go into this week. (Jeremiah 31:25)
I'll definitely write another post just about Jenna sometime in the near future, but for now I'm going to give a quick update on the rest of life as well.
As some of you know, the Sytsma family is here! They have been here for a little over a week and I am absolutely loving spending time with them! As always, Millie brings a joy to my heart that no one else can. She can make me laugh harder than just about anyone and has been such a blessing to come home to when I have had a rough day at work and just need to be loved on and hugged.
Also this weekend Alyssa came to visit!!!!!!! It was SOO good to see and spend time with her! I am so blessed by the amazing friendships I have been able to form at Trinity. Alyssa and I took Millie and went to New Buffalo, MI on Saturday and spent the day shopping, eating ice cream, going for adventures, and playing at the beach.Then Saturday night we came back here and Alyssa and I had some quality one-on-one chatting time before curling up on the couch and watching Despicable Me with Millie. It was so good to be able to talk with her about Jenna, God, and just life in general. I am so blessed by our friendship and am so thankful God put her in my life!
| These girls rock my socks. |
![]() |
| I. am. Blessed. |


No comments:
Post a Comment