Friday, July 26, 2013

Sickness and Friday Photodump

For the past several days I have been abnormally sick. I'll spare you the details- but I basically have been trapped on the couch because moving has been causing a ridiculous amount of pain in my stomach. It got so bad we ended up getting to the doctor and this is basically what happened:

You have some sort of issue (duh doc, I can't move)....lets do this test....oh wait, we have to get bloodwork done...oh you might have an intestine issue...blah blah blah....more bloodwork and we'll call you in a few days.

Frustrating? I think yes. The good news is today I have been up and moving around with less pain- though I am absolutely exhausted. I hope that the bloodwork results come in soon so we can figure out how to move forward as fast as possible. I would appreciate you prayers in the next few days as we continue to try and figure out what the problem is. 

And Friday photo dump...





Tell her, "show me your sneaky face!" and this is what you get. 














No comments:

Post a Comment