Thursday I spent the morning with CHASE! Oh my goodness. It was so good to see him. As soon as he saw me walking to Kara's office he got really excited and was calling for me. Chase is signing a LOT now. He can sign please, thank you, more, apple, eat, yes, and no. He's also starting to talk a lot more, which is adorable. Thursday I heard him say, "Emmy", "I'm done", "Up", "Ball", "Cup", and "Shoot" (I quickly realized now I have to watch what I say...woops to that one). He also got a hair cut. Here's a visual for you all who aren't back at Trin yet.
The rest of Thursday afternoon I spent hanging out with Melissa. We made food, watched Gilmore Girls, and just caught up. Lots of things in our room changed over break without us knowing- the major change being that Kylie moved out without telling any of us. We got to the room on Wednesday and were shocked to find all of her stuff gone.
Thursday night I spent over two hours talking with Ashley. It was fabulous. You know you have a true friend when you can talk about anything and know there will never be any judgement from the other person. The conversations that we had were truth filled and I think very needed for us both. I am really thankful for Ashley and for the way that the Lord has healed our friendship over this past semester.
Friday morning I once again spent with Chase. It was great. He attacked me with kisses, modeled for me, and then we ran around so much he eventually fell asleep on me. Perfect morning right there.
After Kara picked up Chase, it was time to head home so I could make it in time for Max's basketball game. That was fun, but my heart is definitely ready to be back at Trinity. But for now, I am going to enjoy my time at home with my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment