Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pure Contentment

That is what I felt as I drove up to Trinity this past Monday evening. I'll get to that in a moment.

The last time I blogged I had just returned from a wonderful trip up to Trin. That was on Friday. Friday evening I went with Max to his basketball game, which was actually really fun. We sat behind a couple who had a child with special needs, so I was totally in my element. Saturday we just spent time relaxing as a family and hanging out together. Sunday morning I met up with Anna for coffee before heading to church, played Catan with my family, and then massively cleaned my room. Monday I spent the morning with my neighbor girls, who by the way are beyond adorable, played games with the fam-bam, and then headed up to Trinity around 9pm. 



As soon as I had arrived at Trinity and dropped my bags off in my room, I headed down to Molly's room where a group of girls were watching The Incredibles. There were around ten of us in there and it was super fun! When the movie was over we spent a pretty significant amount of time just talking and laughing. It was so great to be back there with everyone. 

Tuesday was an all around fabulous day. I hung out with the little man all morning, from 9am to 1pm, hung out with Melissa for a little bit, spent some time with Kara, and then I went to Roseland with Heather, which was a blast! We had SO much fun with all of the kids and it was SO good to see their smiling faces back there. I also had a pretty major break through with one of the girls, which was SUPER encouraging and exciting.




Heather and I booked it out of there at 6:15 so that we could make it back to Trinity in time to go see Frozen with our floor. It was a blast! Molly took a trin-van full of girls to see the movie. $5 and FREE popcorn. And by the way, if you haven't seen Frozen, GO SEE IT. Right now. Seriously. And if you can't go see it, at least listen to this song.


Wednesday once again I spent the day with Chase. I had him from 10:30am-1:30pm and then again from 3pm-4pm. Then I FINALLY had the opportunity to spend solid time with Molly. What a blessing that girl is. I really enjoy the times that we get to spend together, just us.



I'll write about today tomorrow, because it deserves more justice then my absolutely exhausted self can do tonight. 

Until then, peace out friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment