First, I spent the morning teacher aiding- and we actually had a really, really good day today! It was so needed, especially since Friday's teacher aiding experiences were not so fantastic.
It's 64 degrees outside.
Then I came back and went to class, which was actually super fun. My professor is kind of crazy, but today she was super crazy and funny- and the whole class was loving it. If you're interested, google Bethany Keeley-Jonker. Or just check out her blog or her twitter. Believe me- it's worth 5 minutes of your time. She's practically famous.
After class I just chilled for about an hour and finished up some homework. And then!
I spent some quality time with these two gems! We went for a walk, we went to the park and played on the swings, we went to visit Caroline but she wasn't home, and we went to the BBC! :) I have been waiting for a chance to get some quality time in with both Kaity and Chase- and this afternoon I got to hang out with both! Perfect afternoon? I think so.
| I mean really, who could resist that face? |
| He liked the swings a lot. |
And did I mention it's 64 degrees outside?
![]() |
| http://www.peapodsquadstuff.com/2011/08/catching-my-breath.html |

No comments:
Post a Comment