Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to Trin

Today, I go back to Trin. A month ago I was so ready to be back with friends. Back with people I loved and who loved me. Back in the swing of classes. A month ago I would have been rejoicing and dancing at the thought of moving back.

Today, in the last two hours, I've cried almost constantly.

This past month has been one of the happiest, most joy filled times of my entire life. This month everything shifted and changed, all for the better. And I am happy. More so then I have been in a very, very long time. And I have a post on that coming in the future. And right now, I'm incredibly sad at the thought of leaving this place.

You may have noticed I missed Friday photodump- and that's because I wanted to post all the pictures today in a video. I've been slowly putting together this video all summer. I used 3 songs that have been songs I've listened to nearly every day this summer. I'm kind of proud of this video ;)


More later...including a post about why this past month has been so amazing and pictures of my dorm room.

Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment