| This is my cousin Ethan- He is two years old and has Down Syndrome. I was in cousin heaven playing with him! |
| What a cutie! |
| This kid makes my day brighter! |
| On the way to my cousin's wedding! |
| Oh Max and I... |
| Never a normal picture. |
| Les Mis alumni night |
| The only normal picture we got before.... |
| Nikki started making all sorts of faces |
| :P |
| I don't know where I would be without this girl |
| Or this kid. |
![]() |
| Our family :) |
| Emmy and her family came to visit all the way from China! |
| How cute is she? I can't wait to adopt. |
| JP |
| Beach with these beauties :) |
| Love her. |
| Love them! |
| We had a lot of trouble making a simple sand castle... |
| not so sure... |
| fail. |
| Our second attempt was better! |
| Two fantastic girls! |

No comments:
Post a Comment