http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J27mHpL5LT0
Anywhoooo.
Today was the first day Josh, Heather, and I headed back to Roseland.
It was better than I could have imagined.
First of all, the car ride there was so so fun. Josh and I kept laughing at each other and making jokes. It was great. We work really well together. I'm oddly comfortable around him, and I love it.
Second of all, Azariyah made my whole week. I walked in the room and she looked at me, did a double take, and then just full out ran to me and wrapped her arms around my legs and literally held onto me almost the entire time we were there. It was precious. Beyond precious. That gave me motivation to be here and not home right now. And I so needed it. The other kids were great too. I got attacked by several of the middle school girls, which was also fantastic. It's so great to see the results of how much I poured into those girls last year and I am excited for the chance to continue to pour into them this year.
Third, the actual Roseland team is amazing. I had forgotten how much so. I am so excited to get to know all of the people there better this year as I step into this position. It will be great, and I am so excited for the challenge. :)
And yeah. My heart is rejoicing tonight. All the glory to the One who gives me everything I need when I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment