- 6am- Up and spend time with the Lord. Could there be any better way to start the day?! I think not.
- 8am- Roomie breakfast! I am all for the roommate bonding!
- 9am- Physics. Not so awesome, but we will ignore that.
- 10am- Chapel date with Kaity AND Molly is speaking. Perf.
- 11am- Class with my dearest friends, so it is therefore enjoyable.
- 12pm- Lake Katherine Date with Alyssa. I am SO pumped to spend time with her!!!
- 4pm- Date with Kara (FINALLY!!!!!!!!) What an answer to a prayer I have been praying since arriving at Trinity.
- 5:15pm- Head home
- 6pm- Arrive at Victory
- 6:02pm- Attack Anna into the biggest. hug. ever. :)
- 6:03pm-7pm- watch my brother be a beast at his soccer game
- ALL NIGHT LONG- Sleepover with my Anna
Can you say that tomorrow is FREAKING AWESOME FRIDAY?! I. am. pumped. So many awesome things are happening. Expect a full recap soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment