Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 14/life

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.







I love all 3 of these shows! I watch them every week! :)

I haven't posted to much else lately, so I might as well say a few things while I'm already on this blog.
Life hasn't gotten any less stressful, but life is good. This past weekend was insane. Laura and I took the basic skills test, which is the test we have to pass in order to get into the education program here at Trinity. Although I think I did okay on it, I'm not sure I passed it. But it was a 5 hour long test and we had to leave school at 6:15am in order to get to where we were taking the test, which started at 8am. So that was nuts. I was exhausted by the time we got back around 2:30.  I didn't get to much homework done after, which was a bummer. Saturday night was spent hanging out with the lovely Caroline Klingbeil. Spending time with her is always a good thing. We watched P.S. I love you, which she had never seen before and then just spent some time talking afterwards. It was a nice and fun end to a very long tiring day. And I had forgotten how much I loved P.S I love you. I want a guy that sweet one day. And it was also decided that we are going to hijack a plane and go to Ireland...just kidding. But one day, I will go there. I'm determined. 
Sunday was spent working on a Philosophy paper...and yeah. Nothing else interesting has been happening around here. My birthday is tomorrow and I get to see my family, so I'm really excited about that. I miss them. 
Yeah. More tomorrow. Or maybe it'll be more like Thursday. :) who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment