Your dream wedding:
Okay. If I was to have a dream wedding, I would want to be married at a castle in Ireland.
But the chances of that happening are not likely. I'm not the kind of girl who has all the details of her wedding picked out yet. I know I want small and simple(unless it's at a castle). I don't want very many bridesmaids, maybe 3 or 4 max. I would love for it to be held outdoors. I have colors narrowed down to about 3 different combinations, one of which I'll pick when the time comes.
I realized yesterday that I've completely over-committed myself. I have to much to do, and not enough time to do it. You know you're stressed out when a class gets canceled and you cry with relief that you have extra time to get things done. Yesterday I randomly burst into tears multiple times. I'm not sure if that was because I was stressed, sick, or frustrated with people, but it was most likely a combination of the three. Today has gone much better so far, then again it's only 10am. But I think yesterday was just one of those days when nothing seemed to be going right, and mixed with everything going on, I just got shaken up. It doesn't happen that often, but yeah. I have tons still left to do today, but I'm determined to get everything done. It's going to be a good, productive day. So I should probably actually start getting stuff done instead of writing this blog. But sometimes getting things out in words helps you understand your mind better. Typing or writing is how I express myself best. Talking doesn't work the best because I can't say what I'm trying to say. Hence the reason I keep a blog for the people who wanna know about my life.
Anyways. Homework time. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda excited about this paper I'm writing. It's probably one of the best ones I've ever written.

No comments:
Post a Comment