This is ironic. I was just talking about my celebrity crush last night with Caroline! (more about this later)
Right now...100% without a doubt
James Mcavoy. You cant get much better then that!
My birthday was yesterday, and it was fantastic. I woke up to a hundred balloons filling the room thanks to my wonderful wonderful roommates.
And had a bunch of fun with Laura playing in them....They spoiled me. They made me this awesome giant hippo card that I absolutely loved. If you know me really well, you know I love getting cards almost if not as much as I like writing and making them for people. It's my soft spot. Cards mean so much more to me then gifts do. Needless to say, when I saw the hippo card I almost cried. I also had a mystery card left on my door that was super sweet.
Then my family came up and we went out to dinner. We ordered way more food then we needed and learned if we ever go there again we are only ordering 3 meals to split between the 6 of us. (Kerstin came along as well). My parents gave me cereal for my birthday and Kerstin gave me an awesome tangled body pillow and a very sweet card. (again with the cards...)
Then I got dropped off and spent most of the rest of the evening with this girl:
I wouldn't have changed anything about yesterday. It was wonderful just the way it was. I'm so thankful for amazing friends and family who love me so much. It's really a blessing.





No comments:
Post a Comment