Your favorite photograph of your best friend:
I'm going to alter this question a little bit to best friends. I don't think I have a single best friend, I have a few friends who I consider to be best friends. But then, does this question mean best friends at home or at school? In math class we're learning about graphs and how that when a question is asked, it must be clear so that the question isn't left open ended. Needless to say, my math teacher would be horrified with this particular question. Anyways.
These girls are my best friends at school, Kaity, Cassandra, Brittany, and Lori. I love these girls, and college wouldn't be the awesome place that it is without them.
These girls are my wonderful amazing friends at home. Annie, Nikki, Rachel, Em K, Lauren, and Caroline. These girls are absolutely incredible. <3 They help make my life the awesome thing it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment