Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3/ Life

A perfect first date? Me? I am so indecisive..this whole blog post thing might have been a very bad idea.

I am not a "dinner and a movie" type of person. For me, that would just be weird. Small talk at a table and then sitting awkwardly at a movie just does not sound like something I would want to do when I'm trying to get to know someone. But then, I really don't know what I would want to do instead of that.

I would probably want it to be outdoors. I love being outside. So something like going on a picnic and throwing a Frisbee around would be fun. If it's in the winter, ice-skating would be a blast. 

 
Okay, a couple more random things.

Something I know about myself is that when I get really stressed or upset I have to do something. I can't just sit and study when I get stressed because I get so overwhelmed that I can't study. I can't just sit on the computer when I'm upset because I'd drive myself crazy. I have to do something with my hands. That could be just about anything. For example, I make friendship bracelets. Or I play piano. Or I clean. Last night I decided cleaning is like therapy. I clean, and then I feel so much better afterwards. Last night the roomies were all out, and I was alone in my room for several hours. I got stressed, so I cleaned. Our room was a disaster. I cleaned and listened to music for almost 2 hours, and by the time I was done I felt so much better. And our room is pretty much spotless. I should have taken a before and after picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment