**********excuse the fact that the pictures used in this post may be very outdated. New pictures will be taken this year.
This past week I have had the opportunity to spend time with some absolutely amazing friends:
Kaity- I've gotten to spend a lot of quality time with Kaity, which means that basically we are together a lot, but most of the time we are together is spent studying. Which is fine, at least we are together. I really, really missed Kaity over the summer. As my best friend since freshmen year, we've grown together in a lot of ways these past two years and it is so nice to be back with her. Kaity understands me in a way few people do, and is one of those people that is able to get me to be my crazy self. I think a lot of that stems from the fact that I know no matter what Kaity would never judge me for what I do or what I say and I feel safe and comfortable with her. What a blessing it is to have her in my life!
Lori and I have had the chance to hang out a lot in this past week and it has been so wonderful and good for my heart to spend time with her talking, sharing stories, laughing, writing notes and texts back and forth, and just being together. Last year Lori and I did not get to spend that much time together, and so being able to spend so much time with her now is wonderful. She is such a huge blessing and I am SO thankful for her and the friendship we share.
Brittany- I've also gotten to spend a little bit of time with Brittany, who I also missed terribly over the summer. Since she doesn't live on campus, it's been a little bit harder to see her, but it makes the times that we do get to hang out so much more special. I love our times together and am looking forward to more of them in the future!
Caroline- I've been seeing this girl around more and more lately, and I love it. I missed her craziness while she was off learning a ton at Mayo this summer. She's also practically brilliant. Last night I went up and down the hall trying to find someone to help me with my biology homework that was very poorly explained. Who was able to explain it and help me figure it out? Caroline. We might have filled the whole thing out and then second guessed ourselves, but I think we ended up with the right answers in the end.
Molly- I've also had the opportunity to get to know my RA, Molly, a little bit this past week. On Friday we went to Lake Katherine and spent some time just getting to know one another and talking about the Lord, which was awesome. Molly definitely loves the Lord a lot and has a desire to serve Him, and I am really excited to see what the Lord does in our friendship.
Rochelle- There are no words. I am so thankful for Roch and her consistency to love me in the most strange and unusual ways. :)
Basically what I am trying to say is that holy hippos am I blessed. I have some pretty freaking amazing people in my life and God is using each and every one of them to teach me more about Himself and I love it. He is also using each of them to make me feel much more at home here, and that has been so needed and appreciated. Trinity really is becoming my home again, and I am so thankful for that. What a blessing it is to be a part of this campus and to have all these amazing people, and so many more, in my life.




You are truly wonderful, my dear Em.
ReplyDelete